2017 Student Newspaper Advertising Competition
Each year News Works runs a competition for students.
The first prize of $500 is for the Main brief and a prize of $250 for the Topical brief. The main brief needs to be completed under the guidance of your AUT, Media Design School Course or Brandbach – Otago University Tutor. First prize means you win The Student Newspaper Award announced in October.
Download presentation here
Drive electric – Drive the future
- Your campaign needs to get the target market talking about electric vehicles across the news media platforms
- Your campaign must have a minimum of 3 print ad executions and must clearly demonstrate how that idea also works in digital and mobile
- Your campaign must have a call to action to visit the Drive Electric website and must include their logo
- Your campaign will be a brand campaign that will get electric vehicles into the preferred consideration set of the target market
- The campaign will be measured on hits on the website landing page and the volume of registered electric vehicles
- You will be required to supply your entry/s as a hardcopy on card
Download Main Brief here
48 hour challenge over the weekend of 10th and 11th June
- Based around topical events or news happening that weekend
- Enter as many campaigns as you want
Download Topical Brief here